|University Motto||A Place of Value & Opportunity|
|President||Franklin K. Willis|
|Year of establishment||1880|
|Address||2299 Old Bacone Road Muskogee|
Bacone College, an independent institution related to the American Baptist Churches, USA, maintains its commitment to serving American Indians within a culturally diverse community. The college, through its baccalaureate and associate degree programs, challenges students to develop intellectual and social skills, spiritual values and healthy lifestyles by providing quality education in a nurturing Christian environment.
To fulfill its mission, the College has established education goals stipulating it will provide:
- Intellectually challenging baccalaureate and associate degree programs that include study in both professional programs and the arts and sciences.
- A core curriculum, which allows students to demonstrate critical thinking, computer proficiency, computational ability, and self-expression in writing and oral form in understanding and developing new ideas and presenting them to others.
- The opportunity for students to learn and live in a diverse cultural collegiate community.
- Emphasis and privilege in its curricular and co-curricular programs to the voice and culture of American Indians as represented in the College's students, staff, and faculty.
- The opportunity for students to experience personal and spiritual growth and to acquire knowledge of Christian values and perspectives.
- Academic and non-academic support services that facilitate student success.
The Bacone College is a Private university located in Muskogee.
The Bacone College was founded in 1880.
The current president of Bacone College is Franklin K. Willis.