|President||Samuel L. Stanley|
|Year of establishment||1957|
|Address||Stony Brook, NY 11794|
|City||Stony Brook, New York|
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook University is one of America’s most dynamic public universities, a center of academic excellence and an internationally recognized research institution that is changing the world. After less than 60 years of existence, it’s ranked among the top 100 universities in the nation and the top 40 public universities.
- Among the top 1 percent of higher education institutions in the world (Center for World University Rankings).
- Among the top 100 universities in the nation (U.S.News & World Report).
- Among the top 40 public universities in the nation (U.S.News & World Report).
- Member of the invitation-only Association of American Universities, comprising the 62 leading research institutions in North America.
- Proud home to Nobel laureates, Guggenheim fellows and MacArthur grant winners.
- One of only 10 universities nationwide recognized by the National Science Foundation for combining research with undergraduate education.
The Stony Brook University is a Public university located in Stony Brook.
The Stony Brook University was founded in 1957.
The current president of Stony Brook University is Samuel L. Stanley.
According to verified online sources, the Stony Brook University enrolls a total of 25272 students.
According to the main website, the Stony Brook University has a total student population of 16831 undergraduate students and 8441 graduate students.