|4301 228th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98053, United States
Tesla STEM High School
This School is all about 21st Century Skills
- Problem-solvers—-able to define questions and problems, design investigations to gather data, collect and organize data, draw conclusions, and then apply understandings to new and novel situations.
- Innovators—creatively use science, mathematics, and technology concepts and principles by applying them to the engineering design process.
- Inventors—recognize the needs of the world and creatively design, test, redesign, and then implement solutions (engineering process).
- Self-reliant—able to use initiative and self-motivation to set agendas, develop and gain self-confidence, and work within time specified frames.
- Logical thinkers—able to apply rational and logical thought processes of science, mathematics, and engineering design to innovation and invention.
- Technologically literate—-understand and explain the nature of technology, develop the skills needed, and apply technology appropriately.
The Tesla STEM High School is a Public university located in Redmond.
The current president of Tesla STEM High School is .