|University Motto||Let Knowledge Grow from More to more; and so Be Human Life Enriched|
|President||Robert J. Zimmer|
|Year of establishment||1890|
|Address||5801 South Ellis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637|
University of Chicago
Beyond the arts and sciences, Chicago is also well known for its professional schools, which include the Pritzker School of Medicine, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, the Law School, the School of Social Service Administration, the Harris School of Public Policy Studies, the Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies and the Divinity School. The university currently enrolls approximately 5,000 students in the College and around 15,000 students overall.
- One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.
- Our education empowers individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of original ideas. Students in the undergraduate College broaden their perspectives on world issues in the rigorous Core curriculum.
- With a commitment to free and open inquiry, our scholars take an interdisciplinary approach to research that spans arts to engineering, medicine to education. Their work transforms the way we understand the world, advancing—and creating—fields of study. Our scholars lead the country in scientific and technological innovations, often in partnership with our affiliated laboratories.
- Located in one of the world's greatest cities, UChicago is enriched by and invested in the community we call home. We are the second-largest private employer in Chicago. Our talented faculty, physicians, and staff compose a dedicated team committed to the mission of the University.
- Meanwhile, our research and ideas have broad impact, crossing borders to drive international conversations. The same is true of our diverse and creative students and alumni, who found businesses, create masterpieces, and win Nobel Prizes.
The University of Chicago is a Private university located in Chicago.
The University of Chicago was founded in 1890.
The current president of University of Chicago is Robert J. Zimmer.
According to verified online sources, the University of Chicago enrolls a total of 9588 students.
According to the main website, the University of Chicago has a total student population of 9588 graduate students.